Treatment options are different for each person:
· Some families are looking for government funded beds
· Some need to use their insurance to cover the cost
· Some may be looking to find what the best is clinically and funds may not be an issue
· Some people may need to have the comfort of their home in order to really surrender to the process of treatment and need to have some papering during the process with massage and other extra modalities
· Some may suffer from other disorders then:
o drugs and alcohol
o eating disorders
o sex addiction
o love addiction
o co-occurring disorders
o personality traits
· We can help find you a place to speak with and make that right choice.
Age Appropriate Considerations:
· We have facilities now that will treat:
o Young Adults
· The treatment can be personalized to you or your loved ones needs.
Many people beginning the treatment process may not know the right questions to ask, let us help.
No matter where you’re at looking at treatment options we can help find the right fit. We do not do treatment ourselves so our recommendations are solely from years of experience in working with treatment facilities in over two decades.
Intervention is a process that is 98% successful in confronting (with love and compassion), the alcohol or drug dependent individual on the severity of their disease. Family intervention involves members, who exert an influence on the dependent's life, and a Counselor gather together and present facts and data related to the chemically dependent's problem and consequences. Professional drug interventions are designed to smash through the dependent's rigid denial defense mechanisms and break through to reality
The reality- that they are dying of a disease that is chronic, progressive, fatal, incurable, and, if left untreated, that can result in premature death. This disease is called chemical dependence.